Flowers to India,cake shop in DLF Phase 3 Gurgaon



Slow in making things happen? Do you wish miracles to happen? Are you not so aware of fact that you can send flowers to india from any part of the world? 
Yes, you can!
I wrote it as a miracle because a recent customer named Ravi referred to it as a miracle and he so joyously thanked us. We were so glad that he loved everything. 




Ravi writes his story this way:

I am so glad to have come across Wishbells and made unthoughtful things possible which I could not have imagined before it really happened to me. 
I am 30 years old and I live in delhi. I recently married to the Lady whom I loved, love and will always Love. I just couldn't imagine staying away from her . But I had to, unfortunately. Due to my official work I was supposed to work in Dubai for two long years. I was happy that I was so much improving in my professional line but then I was equally sad that I had to leave my beloved. It was so bitter for her too. Now the day arrived to take me away from my wife, though two years but it meant the two longest years of my life. I hold her hand to remind her that I shall miss her badly and will return soon to her. Her eyes filled with tears was too hurting to look at. Now that I reached and was so focused to my work. After work I always missed her and we video called each other everyday. 



Now, her birthday was nearing and was missing her more. I couldn't think of any surprises that could make her day. Now, I googled and found Wishbells. I checked it's website and was so amazed to see the service provided. I literally could send flowers to india to my loveliest lady on earth. So, I hurriedly selected a beautiful bouquet of flowers to make an order. It was such a pleasure just going through its properties. Now, it was assured that the timing would be on her birthday. 
   On her birthday, we videocalled each other. There I could see the beautiful bouquet in her hands. She was in tears of happiness. To tell you, she was looking so beautiful that day. I missed her so much. She thanked me for not letting her feel alone and she said she would want nothing in this world but me. She read the sweet note that wishbells provided to her referring my name which added more of essence to it. I loved the experience and my wife loved it too.
It was a miraculous thing for me. I heartily thank you, wishbells!  

Now, that we have read Ravi’s experience. We would love to read yours too. Make things possible despite of staying away.

  

To add onto this, we too bake delicious Cakes for you all. It's so yummy and the designs are really attractive. You can even customize it yourself. We would happily serve you. Also, the quality is what matters for everyone and that's where is our focus. No one ever get a chance to complain about that.
Have a try and obviously then  on we would not have to show you where to go next. 
There is the Cake shop in DLF 3 Gurgaon which provides you with your kind of sweetness and all the above mentioned features. Eat sweet and become one.

You want to definitely know more. 
And for that you have to log in to www.wishbells.com. 
Stay happy, make others happy and cone out with multiple good reasons to be happy. Best wishes!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bakers of udyog vihar Gurgaon, fresh birthday cakes in gurgaon

The fresh birthday cakes in Gurgaon, 24 hours delivery

24-hour delivery Gurgaon,Send cake to Gurgaon