Bakery in Galleria market Gurgaon,Bakery in cyber hub Gurgaon


It was the beginning of winters, the season of love and celebration, the
time to celebrate birthdays, and the perfect season for weddings. And
every celebration deserves a perfect yummy slice of cake. A party nowaday
s seem incomplete without a cake. But very less people have an idea about
how it all began, about how the cake ritual started. We simply follow the
trends without trying to find out about it. The rituals of cake was first started
by the Germans in the Middle Ages. They started with celebrating their
children’s birthday with cake which were then some coarse bread like product
which later turned sweeter and tastier. It was the 17th century when cakes
become more detailed with icing and frosting and decorations were done
with flowers but it was very costly. By the 18th century normal people
started baking cakes, thus the whole process became much cheaper.
Even the candles that we put on cake has a history, people believe that
Germans started placing candles on cakes to represent the “Light of Life “.
And it is now believed that if we make a wish and blow off the candles at
one single blow our wishes will come true. Well as days passed people
started using cake to represent any celebration. From weddings to normal
parties or simply to make your loved ones happy or maybe to celebrate
the foundation day of your office, a cake can make any celebration complete.
So from the next time you celebrate any new happy moment, definitely
remember this wonderful beginning of the cake ritual.

As it was the wedding season, naturally there was a wedding in my big
family as well. It was my sister Archita’s wedding. Nowadays while planning
and preparing a wedding, people add another compulsory thing on their
wedding list that is cake, be it the wedding ceremony, engagement ceremony
, sangeet, or the reception, cakes are now the centre of attraction in a
wedding. So was done in our family wedding. As every member took up
some responsibility, I was given the responsibility of finding the best wedding
cake, one for the engagement party and the other for the wedding reception
party night. Now this was a tough job. I called up a friend who claimed to
know about every bakery in galleria market gurgaon. She told me that the
best bakery in galleria market gurgaon is that of Wishbells, where cakes
can even be shopped online and delivered at any requested time. It is one
of the very few stores providing online services with one day delivery and
very efficient service. Especially at a place like Gurgaon where stepping foot
outside the house means facing hours of traffic, this kind of technological
advancements is a necessity. I went up to the Wishbells‘, and asked them if
they took wedding cake orders. They showed me their cake collection and I
was really impressed. They told me that I could either leave the cake up to
them or I could give them my idea and they would bake the cake according
to my wish. So we did a combined thing , I select their design but customized
it with my ideas, and it really turned out to be amazing. As I returned home
and very excitingly told my family members about Wishbells and their cake,
nephew suddenly asked me  “How many cakes did you even order?”. And
then I realized I had ordered only one cake, whereas I need two. I forgot to
order the wedding reception cake. That is when I suddenly remembered
Wishbells‘ online cake delivery service. I was so relieved. I instantly opened
their website and me along with my cousins selected a beautiful cake and
ordered it with a specified timing. Since it was my first online cake order I
was pretty nervous about it, because a cake is a very fragile food and
needed to be handled very carefully. I was nervous that if after delivery I
found out that the cake was completely destroyed, it would be a scary sight
since a lot of guests were to be present in the wedding. Thanks to the
wonderful service of the entire Wishbells team that we received the cake
perfectly, and everyone praised about the flavour of the cake. Wishbells
also have their outlet bakery in cyber hub gurgaon, so anyone looking for
the best bakery and best cakes, Wishbells must be your only destination.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bakers of udyog vihar Gurgaon, fresh birthday cakes in gurgaon

A bakery in Cyber Hub Gurgaon, Online Cakes Udyog Vihar

Flowers to India,cake shop in DLF Phase 3 Gurgaon