Send Flowers to India,Send cake to Gurgaon


The tradition and importance of sending flowers never gets old in this ever changing world. A flower
is the most vibrant and beautiful thing on earth and the fragrance of flowers can make anyone’s day
special. The feeling of love and passion, one of the most heartfelt emotion is expressed by presenting
roses. Be it a birthday, anniversary, valentine’s day, rose day, or simply a thank you note, in every
occasion people search for flowers. In today’s generation things have become much easier, as we can
send flowers, cakes, chocolates and gifts to our loved ones even if they live far away from us. And if
you are still not aware or facing any issue about how to send flowers to india, I am here to give you
all the necessary informations. Send flowers to india without any hassle despite being thousands of
miles away from your loved ones with the help of Wishbells.


Wishbells not only allow you to send flowers to India, they also provide an assistance on which flowers
are appropriate for which occasion. For example, if you are wanting to gift your special person something
offbeat and not the mainstream roses, then there is purple lilac for you, a perfect flower representing the
beginning of first love. Then comes the sunflower, representing a bright vibrant and adoring relationship.
Then next being the Camellias symbolizes longing for someone. More flowers such as Red Chrysanthemums,
forget-me-not, Alstroemeria etc are some unique ones that you can gift your loved ones with the special
flowers  by Wishbells.  


It was my and my boyfriends 4th Valentine’s day celebration since we got into a relationship, and unluckily
this year I was in Canada to visit my brother. When I recall that day I don’t really feel it was an unlucky
day but rather a lucky one. It was our little tradition to give each other flowers on every Valentine’s day
because we preferred flowers to gifts. Gifts were more of a materialistic stuff for us, we loved flowers
as flowers are the most adorable and pure thing. So on our 4th Valentine’s day we were far away and I
was really sad that I wouldn't be able to gift flowers to my boyfriend. That is when my brother told me
about Wishbells and their services . As soon as I open their website and I got really excited to see their
amazing collection of flowers of unique varieties and at a very reasonable range. They even provide
same day delivery of flowers in India. Not only that , they even provide fixed time delivery, morning
delivery and the best one ‘Midnight delivery’. After surfing their website a bit I instantly ordered a
bunch of roses on basket as the photo which was given looked really adorable, and I also added a
message to it since there was an option to do so. I selected the midnight delivery time as I wanted to
give my boyfriend a surprise who had no idea about all of this. It was 12am on Valentine’s Day when
my boyfriend received the parcel from Wishbells and became overwhelmed and surprised on seeing the
bunch of roses with the note from me and he instantly called me to say how happy he was. I would
advise everyone to try out these services by Wishbells no matter how far you are from your loved ones.

Cake as described by Paul Goodman, is a “fiery crown “ going through the darkened room advancing.”
Even though Goodman didn’t see it in this sense, I literally could imagine a candle lit cake in a dark
room, and the beautiful surprise arranged by loved ones, which reminded me of my parent’s anniversary.
I was in Mumbai the, and since I couldn’t afford to attend their anniversary, I decided to give them a
small surprise. I searched for services how I could send cake to gurgaon when I got reminded of
Wishbells. Their amazing service to send cake to gurgaon made my plan successful. I ordered online
on their website the perfect anniversary cake, a Rose Red Velvet cake okay 2kg and kept the delivery
date as 12 am on the anniversary night. When my parents the delivery they got really happy and all
teary about how much they miss me and also about how amazing the cake was. If you ever need their
services Wishbells will be the best option, as they deliver the best quality at a very nominal cost!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bakers of udyog vihar Gurgaon, fresh birthday cakes in gurgaon

A bakery in Cyber Hub Gurgaon, Online Cakes Udyog Vihar

Flowers to India,cake shop in DLF Phase 3 Gurgaon