cake delivery in mg road,flower delivery in golf course road


A saying goes “Flowers are the music of the ground , From earth’s lips spoken without sound.” Indeed. Flowers are the most beautiful thing God has made, something that can brings a smile on everyone's face. Cakes and flowers are the things that don't fail to give us happiness. Be it a birthday, or anniversary or foundation day, any occassion can be complete with cakes and flowers. And another thing that doesn’t fail to give us happiness is Wishbells.  It is like a wish and dream come true for all of us. It guides us to the path of happiness. With wide variety of cakes and flowers, they are always there for us like some godfather. They have cakes and flowers for every occasion and even if you are in a dilemma about what to gift someone in a particular occasion, it will definitely help you out, as they know exactly which one is perfect which which occasion.

Wishbells are always like a reminder to us of our happy times. Be it cake delivery in mg road or flower delivery in golf course road, Wishbells is just one click away.
Well I needed both cake and flowers on the 20th of May, it was it my nephew’s birthday. Also my girlfriend was coming in town after months, and I had to surprise her somehow. Therefore the reasons I needed a cake delivery in mg road and flower deliveryin golf course road on the same day. And I had no idea about the Wishbells’ services. After office I was discussing with a friend, Raj, about how to deal with this problem as I had no idea how to make both of them happy at the same time. He asked me the address of my girlfriend’s house, I told him it was near golf course road. That is when Raj told me about this service of Wishbells . And I came up with this wonderful idea. I decided to order cake delivery in mg road from Wishbells by the time I reached my nephew’s house which was on MG Road, and while we celebrated there I would order a midnight flower delivery in golfcourse road to surprise my girlfriend. I visited their website and selected the cutest cake ever. It was chocolate flavoured cake and looked like a cute house on top of which there were two minions with balloons. And all kids love minions isn’t it?! Within half and hour of ordering I reached MG road and I saw the a guy from Wishbells standing on the doorstep with the cake, he had reached even before https://wishbells.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bakers of udyog vihar Gurgaon, fresh birthday cakes in gurgaon

A bakery in Cyber Hub Gurgaon, Online Cakes Udyog Vihar

Flowers to India,cake shop in DLF Phase 3 Gurgaon