Flower delivery in golf course road, Flowers to india


I had to go to Delhi for some certain work which would take at least a week to complete. I first
visited Indore, as soon as I completed by work there, I took my train from Indore to Delhi.
There I had informed my friend, Virat, living in Gurgaon  about my work and my visit to Delhi.
He had asked me to visit him too. Then I reached my office and had done what is to be done
for the day. I thought that I would surprise Virat at his home the next hour. The moment I
reached golf course road, Gurgaon, I  received a bouquet of flowers. I was amazed. Virat did
not know about my sudden plan of visiting him. How come? Was the thing that hit my head
first. Then I received a call from Virat. He was laughing at my confused voice. Then he let me
realise that I was special and my presence mattered him alot . I was so glad. He asked me to
visit his place as soon as possible. Then, I happily ran to him.


The moment I saw him, I hugged him tight. The thought of me surprising him was just
reversed in so beautiful way. I was struck and could not explain what just happened. Then, I
asked him how did he do this. He simply replied - “ it's magic” and winked me back. I was
happy but then more eager to know. He said that it was Wishbells with whom he shared
how he could surprise me and Wishbells made it so realistic and happening without him
getting much involved. They just knew I could be here anytime and had mine picture probably.
I was pretty happy about the planning. And most importantly about the chance they might fail
but despite my sudden occurrence they did not miss. Their dedication could be felt. Without
his much effort, he was able to  express his feelings for me. Wow, hats off to him. With such
flower delivery in golf course road, our start up was so positive and reliving. We had such
a lovely time together.


Then I returned to the office to work hard. Soon after completing my work there, I had to
return back to Lucknow. There I boasted about what happened with me in golf course road to
my colleague. They seemed excited and was asking me more. Then I told them to log into
www.wishbells.com. where they could find amazing offers and impossible commitments they
have provided customers with. They also had just listened to the live example, that was me
,which made them more eager and excited.


Knowing about it, one of my colleague recalled his girlfriend's birthday nearing. He thought of
giving her a beautiful surprise with a beautiful note. But the girl was studying abroad, in
Ukraine. He was so happy to find out the possibility of flowers delivery to abroad too. It delivers
flowers to India and visa versa. He Happily placed an order for his girlfriend without her
notice. Then what next? The girlfriend rang him on her birthday night to thank him with all her
hearts. She was in all tears and missed him the most certainly. You know what the bunch of
flowers do to a person, don't you? To show care , love and that you miss someone, now a
pleasant way available. Send flowers to India or abroad, distance do not play a role now.
What plays a vital role is whether you care or not.

Now, having a great experience with Wishbells, I can rely on this without any second plan to
any occasion where I can convey my love to my dear ones. If you want to be a part of this
happiness and want to know more, you do visit the website www.wishbells.com and make
your wish come true.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bakers of udyog vihar Gurgaon, fresh birthday cakes in gurgaon

The fresh birthday cakes in Gurgaon, 24 hours delivery

24-hour delivery Gurgaon,Send cake to Gurgaon