The fresh birthday cakes in Gurgaon, 24 hours delivery





I always get excited in my birthday. I get to cut Cakes , I get many gifts and lots of love. That's so special thing for me. That's why, I always keep counting either months or days to my birthday. The most amazing fact is I never ever can forget my birthday but do not remember any other’s birth dates. How bad I am!  And I cannot help myself in this. But to add on this - when birthday celebration is going on, of any human being, I equally get excited and happy. This adds up my day with happiness.

Four months back, I had forgotten my best friend's birthday. Can you imagine?
My best friend's name is Pranita. She and I always walked, played, studied and did everything together since our college days. We hardly depart. Everyone in our colony comment us as “two magnets” . This is how we are. Now read the first sentence again- I had almost forgotten my best friend's birthday. My mom, my superhero reminded me just 3 hours prior to her birthday. Though I was so thankful, I realised it later. To my surprise or to my luckiest day I found wishbells. The fresh birthday Cakes in Gurgaon search led me to find wishbells. I was so happy with its criteria. I chose her favourite cake from the menu which was so easily understood in its page. I was so nervous that this could take so much of time and I would not be able to forgive myself. All the possible negativeness was ruling my head but the slightest hope was still there. There is a saying that even in the slightest of hope towards god can move mountains. That was the exact thing that happened with me that very night. The 24 hours delivery did it all. I was so happy for letting  this happen at the right time and at the right place. You cannot believe what happened next!


As her home is just a kilometer away, I planned to reach her home by 11:55pm. Until then I called the
cake delivery person to reach the place around the same time. Then I got ready and then reached her
home. She was so happy to see me. I hugged her to wish her a very happy birthday. She lived there with her little brother. He was awake to wish her too.Just a few minutes after, I received a call saying they he was there in the same place.  I opened the gate to see the cake. She rushed after me to see what it was. Then I slowly brought the box in, before she see it. She was so eager to know what it is. Then I winked her little brother to sing a birthday song along with me. Then we together and a happy birthday song and opened the cake to lit the candles. There was a short sweet note saying that her day means a lot to me and wishing her the happiest birthday. Then she blew them off . She was so surprised and was in tears of happiness. We hugged each other and took a bite of fresh birthday cake  in Gurgaon, our home town. We loved the cake so much. It just made it so well. Her brother also loved so much and he was like just eating the Cakes. He even forgot to hug his sister. Funny was that.

That was how Wishbells saved me and also added the most memorable day for my best friend. I  forget dates but wishbells now can even solve that problems. It's like my wish just came true. If this happens to you, or you want to feel special everything is yes so possible with it.  With such taste and quality, I would never want to miss any celebration without this. I loved this, how about you?
For more, log into www.wishbells.com to make your wish come true.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bakers of udyog vihar Gurgaon, fresh birthday cakes in gurgaon

A bakery in Cyber Hub Gurgaon, Online Cakes Udyog Vihar

Flowers to India,cake shop in DLF Phase 3 Gurgaon