24-hour delivery Gurgaon,Send cake to Gurgaon

Love with Indifference
I am Krish working in an MNC in Malaysia. I am happy there with my wife and my son with no honky
sounds. But I visit India thrice a year and my son will have a different experience every time. Our
home is in Sector 57, Gurgaon. This time we spent going 20 days there and it turned to be a very
memorable one.


The flight reached around 2 P.M and we got a cab and were heading towards home. In our locality,
there are over 100 families in the slum, and my son Arjun asked, “daddy why do they live here? don't
they have better homes?”. I said, “Yes. It's because they are not well educated and they are poor”.
We reached home in a minute and my dad and mum was very happy for us. They have done Arjun’s
favorite dishes and after a heavy meal, I took a small nap. Arjun wanted to go out and play since the
area is new, his mother asked him to come back after 30 minutes of play. Later we spent a quality time
in the terrace, showing my parents how Arjun danced in his school competition and more stuff like
that.


For a week our daily routine is to eat, sleep, and rest, and Arjun started playing for more hours outside
and said he has got new friends. The next day we planned to watch a movie and searched Arjun in
the nearby apartments and we did not find him anywhere. All these days we never asked him where
he was playing and just allowed him to go out. Meanwhile, we saw Arjun coming from the slum roads.
After he came home my wife asked where he had been playing all these days and Arjun said he has
got many friends in the slum and he had been playing in their houses all these days. His Mother was
yelling at him and said, “let this be the last time you go there, they are unhygienic and you will get all
kind of diseases if you play with them”. Arjun sadly said,” mom they are living there for all these years
and months aren’t they happy or want they get any diseases?”. My wife can't reply and was standing
stunned. She realized her mistake and allowed him to play there. Arjun daily narrated stories on their
living habits. He told that they are very hard working but are paid very less for their jobs and he sees
injustice there since the children are not allowed to study in schools. He also added this to his
grandparents that he will study well and provide homes and to all the slum people. I was really proud
to have a son like him.we had spent almost 18 days here

That evening Arjun ran to me and asked me for a favor and I agreed to do that. Shilpa is one of his friends in the slum and today is her birthday. He wanted her birthday to be celebrated that she has enjoyed never before and he asked me to buy a cake and come her home for celebration. It is almost 6:30 and I searched for a cake shop with 24 hours delivery in Gurgaon, and I got wishbells. I ordered a 2 kg black forest in their website wishbells.com and asked them to send the cake to Gurgaon. Within 15 minutes the cake reached Shilpa's home and she was in tears to see it. The delicious Black Forest reached us on time 24 hours delivery in Gurgaon. Whether one is rich or poor we are equal before love and affection this fundamental makes no difference.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bakers of udyog vihar Gurgaon, fresh birthday cakes in gurgaon

The fresh birthday cakes in Gurgaon, 24 hours delivery