Send flowers to india,Send cake to gurgaon


I am a girl who live in Hyderabad. I have a small family which includes my small brother, my
pet dog - Johnny, and myself. So, I guess it is clear that I am independent and work  for my
family. Both of my member are so charming and i can't afford to take back their smiles. Yes,
their smiles are a “switch on” to my mood and to my smile too.


Oh, sorry! I forgot to mention the other half of me. Soon we are to get married. His name's
Ankit and he is ideally from Mumbai but now lives in London. He works there basically. Now,
that I have him, I really to worry less because he is so stupid that he won't let me worry much.
I am so lucky to have this stupid guy. Talking about this man, I honestly do not feel that he is
somewhere in abroad. He loves me and cares for me equally. He makes me realize that no
distance can overrule the love between the two lovebirds.

Recently, the thing which he did was that he literally did send flowers to India, and in India
to Hyderabad and in Hyderabad, right to my house. That was something which touched my
heart. I was so happy for having him. At first, when I received those beautiful flower with fresh
fragrance I did not think that this was possible by him. And then I bowed down to check for
the small note that was stuck there in one corner of the bouquet. There, the lines were
beautifully written for me - that I meant a world to the sender with the name”Ankit” , it just
made my day and filled with happiness.  I just hugged Johnny and my eyes had tear over
rimmed. I then dialled my sweetheart’s number , couldn't wait to thank him for being in my life.
Then we talked and talked till we were insane.


Later, I asked him about how this was possible and said that the flowers were immensely
pretty with very happy smell. He honoured Wishbells with huge lines of compliments. Then,
I went through the website www.wishbells.com that he had mentioned about. I too found it so
bright and very heart dwelling offers with such servicing. Now, I was so happy with it, and
was ready to try this anytime and anywhere in future. My brother was also so inspired by the
smile I received and how Wishbells simply fills up your empty wishes.


After few days, my brother mentioned that his very dear friend’s birthday was on the very next
day and he lived in Gurgaon . He told me that he could not visit because of the seminar to
present in his school and wanted to do something. So , the only thing which was in my mind
and had made me happy was wishbells. And that was the thing which I suggested. He did not
have any better option for him other than to send Cakes to Gurgaon.

He then went through the menu and ordered one of his favorite cake for him.


The next day, he received a call from his dearest friend and couldn't believe in ears what
response did he get. He was happy with the decision he made. He could present the seminar
and treat well to his friends too. Wasn't this so beautiful thing that he experienced? His friends
were happy with the timing and the quality of cake. It read out a very bright lines for the
birthday boy, and there all credit to the Wishbells.

Now that I  have shared two experiences- the best ones, it's your turn to try for the best.
Common, try and have the wonderful experience!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bakers of udyog vihar Gurgaon, fresh birthday cakes in gurgaon

The fresh birthday cakes in Gurgaon, 24 hours delivery

24-hour delivery Gurgaon,Send cake to Gurgaon