Fresh birthday cakes in gurgaon, send cake to gurgaon

It was the 3rd of October, 2 days before the day for which I have been waiting for so long, my best friend Sejal's birthday.
    Sejal and I have been friends for a very long time now and are the best of friends. We have shared all the times together. That birthday of hers I wanted to do something special which would make our bond even more stronger. I had a rough plan on what to do but the one thing I was sure to do the best was the cake.
    Sejal has been a cake lover always, she believes ' Eat cake everyday because it is somebody's birthday somewhere'. Isn't her thoughts cute, well that is the reason why I like her. What else than a beautiful cake would be a better gift for her.
    As I sat in the corner of a cafe thinking of who can help me execute my idea, a friend of mine approached me and asked me of what I was thinking. When I told him about the cake, he told me of a store named Wishbells and gave me description about the store, the cakes they provide and the details, hearing this I couldn't help myself but to go to the store and witness it on my own.
    The store is located at Udyog Vihar Phase,Gurgaon. When I was about to reach the store, the aroma of deliciously baked cakes drove my crazy. When I reached there I saw a pretty store with the sign board that said " Wishbells". I opened the door and went in. I was stunned as they had unimaginably good cakes present there.
    The aroma revived all my senses. As I walked in I received a warm welcome and a person approached me asking of what he could help me. I said I wanted a cake for a special birthday occasion. He said at Wishbells they have best fresh birthday cakes in Gurgaon. They also have cakes for every occasion.
    And the best thing he said was they make custom cakes. Cakes of cartoon shapes for birthdays of kids, romantic cakes for birthday of your love and so on. He should me their website www.wishbells.com so that I can get a idea on what cake I want. The website had the most pretty and appealing design with great creativity. Also the feature about them I liked the most is you can send cake to Gurgaon by them. If you don't stay in Gurgaon and long to wish a friend the best wishes and send a cake, don't worry Wishbells will do it for you.
    Seeing the cakes I told him I would like a cake that had pictures of me and Sejal from when we met till now in a series which would depict our beautiful journey together. And which will make her relive all the moments again. And also mentioned to decorate it with  flowers resembling roses as Sejal loves roses.
  He patiently heard all my requirements and assured me that they would make a cake just the same I wanted. He gave me the store number 9999666173 so that I can follow up with them.
    I came back and did all other preparations . On the 5th of October , Sejal's birthday I thought of giving Sejal a sudden visit at her home and give her a surprise. I rushed to Wishbells to collect the cake. I was very nervous if they had made the cake the way I wanted. When I reached there the cake was ready and was the perfect one. It was wonderful, just wonderful! I wouldn't wait to see Sejal's reaction on the cake. I thanked Wishbells,  took the cake and headed to Sejal's home.
    I rang the bell and Sejal opened the door and boom! I burst the popups and wished her. She was so happy to see me. We went inside and asked her to open the cake. She opened it and saw the cake, her eyes reflected the happiest sight. She was moved by the tribute to our friendship, hugged me and whispered "This is the best birthday cake I have ever had". The words touched my heart and I felt all that was done has yielded the best moments. All thanks to Wishbells who helped me live this moment.
    I hope Wishbells will always help everyone to get their dream cake and make their loved ones happy. If you have a wish like I did, go ring the bells at Wishbells and turn your dream to a reality.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bakers of udyog vihar Gurgaon, fresh birthday cakes in gurgaon

The fresh birthday cakes in Gurgaon, 24 hours delivery

24-hour delivery Gurgaon,Send cake to Gurgaon