Flowers to India, send flowers to India


Gift Flowers, Spread love


Recently, my mom's birthday came up. I was in college and didn't get a chance to go celebrate her
birthday with her. I know she would miss me and the creative cards and gifts I bought her for her
birthday. I started thinking what can I gift her and send it to her at exact 12am at night. After quite
some brainstorming, I can up with a brilliant idea! I remember that my mom absolutely adores lilies.
So after a little researching on the internet, I found a website which can send flowers to India- any
state, any city, and any town. The website allows you to choose which flower you want to send. The
variety of flowers range from Roses, Carnations, Orchids, Gerberas, Daisies, Tulips to even lilies and
plenty more that I don't even know the name of! You can decide  to send flowers to India, how many
flowers should be present in the bouquet. The flowers can be sent at any time of the day you want
and any address in India you choose.



These flowers can be sent only to any place in India but the advantage is that you can be anywhere
around the world. I sent these flowers to my mother and she did love them! We all have loved ones
and due to some work commitments we won't be able to be there with them during their special
moments.Surely, each one of us would have regretted not being there for your parent’s anniversary,
mother’s birthday, wife’s birthday, children’s graduation, and the list goes on. A gift won't make up to
your presence but it will remind them of you on that special day.



The memories that you and your loved ones share will come alive when they see your bouquet of
their favorite flowers. You can also get your own customised note with the bouquet. I was told that my
mom had tears of joy in her eyes when she saw that bouquet of lilies. Oh and how she kept it in a
vase and later in a book just to preserve the memory of her birthday gift from me always brings a
smile on my face.


There isn't much high-tech coding involved in ordering the bouquet. It consists of five simple steps:


  • Login to the site and choose the flowers you want in your bouquet. You can choose more than
  • one flower if you want to make the bouquet look more appealing.
  • Choose the number of flowers that should be in the bouquet. If you are sending flowers to your
  • wife for your 6 year anniversary, you could send her 6 roses. That would make the number of
  • roses significant while choosing as well.
  • Customize your own beautiful message. Type out a message which isn't just sweet but also
  • sweeps away the receiver's heart. When you hear about the tears in their eyes seeing the note,
  • you will know you have written well.
  • Add the address and the time at which you want the flowers to be sent to India. You might
  • want to send these flowers at the end of their birthday so that they think they you forgot about it.
  • You could also send the flowers at midnight 12 am right before their day starts. That would make
  • them start their special day with sweet fragrance and heartfelt words.
  • Make the payment and confirm the order.
To all those people who are loving away from their loved ones in India, visit www.wishbells.com to send flowers to India for the most important people in your life and bring that smile on their face!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bakers of udyog vihar Gurgaon, fresh birthday cakes in gurgaon

The fresh birthday cakes in Gurgaon, 24 hours delivery

24-hour delivery Gurgaon,Send cake to Gurgaon