Cake in Udyog Vihar Gurgoan, Bakery in galleria market Gurgaon



Cakes are unavoidable in any occasion. Birthdays and anniversaries need a cake. It is mandatory to
cut a cake on every occasion that is important. They just stand as a symbol of celebration. For some
people cakes are so important that they don't feel like it's their birthday if they don't cut a cake. Ask
anyone about celebration they will mention cakes first.
Butterscotch Bonanza Cake
It was my best friend's birthday. She and I have been friends for long 9 years. Spent our childhood
together playing and laughing. Sometimes even fighting. I have had the best memories with her.
For me her birthday is more important than mine. It was her 18th birthday and I wanted to make it the
most memorable one. I planned everything. I wanted everything to be in place and perfect. Everything
was planned well the decorations, the balloons in her favourite colour, the cards wishing her. When it
came to cake, I wanted the cake to be the most excellent. I went looking out for a
cake in Udyog Vihar, Gurgaon. I wandered in search of that one bakery in galleria market,
Gurgaon that would give me the best that is how landed up at Wishbells.

Mickey Shape Cake

Though I had a clear idea in my mind what I wanted I still couldn't make a choice. So many different
varieties and types. They were equally tempting. They all looked so delicious and yummy that I
couldn't help my mouth watering. I went around looking at a the the cakes. I felt as if I'm seeing
these many cakes for the first time. You name a flavour they have it. It took me a while to decide
what exactly I wanted. It was a feast to my eyes. I wanted to buy them all and stock them in my
refrigerator so that I could have them whenever I wanted. Every moment there, I was tempted.
So finally I got the cake that I wanted. I quickly bought it and went back. I bet this is not like any

Minions Celebration In Style Cake

It was evening and I and my friends were ready with the surprise for my friend. Candles lit, the balloons
perfectly placed beside the gifts on the table and the cake at the centre. She opens the door and the
reaction on her face, I was just so happy to see that. We led her to the cake and started with the
birthday song and she cut the cake. She offered me a slice and I took a bite, yummmm! It was
heavenly. The cake was the highlight of that day. I was glad I choose to go to Wishbells.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bakers of udyog vihar Gurgaon, fresh birthday cakes in gurgaon

The fresh birthday cakes in Gurgaon, 24 hours delivery

24-hour delivery Gurgaon,Send cake to Gurgaon