Bakers of udyog vihar Gurgaon, fresh birthday cakes in gurgaon

We all know how special birthday is for us , doesn’t matter it’s a kid or an old man , almost everyone
celebrates their birthday , birthday signifies your beginning , you were born on this day so undoubtedly this day is the most special one for an individual , peoples celebrate birthday in many different ways ,some call their friends home , some go to restaurant , some just celebrate with their family members,Peoples gets wishes from their friends ,this day is surely the most special and important day of the life. Doesn’t matter how peoples celebrate whether at house or restaurant , with family or with friends , one thing is same which is tradition of cake cutting on birthday
It is an old tradition followed from many years ago peoples of almost all countries .

Like every tradition ,there are many theories attached to it like , Some believe that the tradition of birthday candles began in Ancient Greece. Putting candles on a cake was a special way to pay tribute to the Greek moon goddess, Artemis. They baked round cakes to symbolize the moon. Candles were added to represent the reflected moonlight. There are also some theories on candles which are used to decorate cake the most famous one says that candles were placed on the cake because people believed that the smoke of the candle carried their prayers to gods.we don’t know what is right and what is wrong but all we know is that this is a wonderful tradition and I can also say that this will never get out of fashion.

Cake is made of flour , sugar , egg , butter etc , it is a sweet dessert which is baked and is of infinite
flavors , like chocolate ,pineapple , black forrest etc . Not only on birthdays , Cake is also served as a
celebratory dish on ceremonial occasions, such as weddings, anniversaries, and birthdays.
If it’s a birthday of your loved ones or close friend or relative , then always go to their birthday parties with a cake in your hands , it is a small tip to make your loved one’s birthday memorable .let me tell you an incident , It was my friend’s birthday in January , he is very close to me or in other words , he is my best friend ,so I decided to go to his birthday party with a gift and cake , as I live in Gurgaon , more specifically udyog vihar Gurgaon , finding a cake shop is quite easy here bakers of udyog vihar Gurgaon are famous for their fluffy and tasty cakes .

But still I always go to one shop only which is Wishbells , they provide Cutomised Cakes Wedding Cakes Cookies Tea Cakes Desserts Cup Cakes Chocolates. Photo Cakes. Customized Cakes. I went with photo cake , I ordered it and got it in very less time compared to others . I took the cake and went for birthday party of my friend , there were more peoples and most of them brought cakes , but when I opened mine , I was surprised too their reactions and those reactions were expected cause The cake was SO moist. The frosting is velvety smooth, thick, and rich. Possibly the best chocolate frosting I’ve had on a cake , My friend chosed my cake to cut he was happy and so was I , it is so wonderful to see that how a piece of bread can mean so much to someone .

Also thanks to wishbells for the amazing quality of cake they provided ,they are one of the best and the most reputed baker in udyog vihar Gurgaon .

Comments

  1. Awesome pictures and interesting information and attractive.This blog is really rocking... Yes, the post is very interesting and I really like.
    Luxury Preserved Roses Online

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A bakery in Cyber Hub Gurgaon, Online Cakes Udyog Vihar

Flowers to India,cake shop in DLF Phase 3 Gurgaon